Re: Pack-ratting

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 20:50:58 PDT

    tuna cans I love tuna and the large cans are great for everything liquid -
    wash water,
    paints, small plaster casts for fake scrimshaw and at Easter the kinders and I
    made turtle baskets for Easter - covering the cans in green paper with paper
    head and feet then putting in green grass - I don;t know why turtles they
    just happened.
    Roberta

    ---