Re: Pack-ratting

From: Charlotte Griswold (griswald)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 20:28:50 PDT

    wow! I thought I was bad...
    I have...sponges
            a huge bag with hundreds of wine bottle corks
            plastic veggie bag netting
            many fresh salsa containers & lids
            bags full of instant ice tea measurerers?
            electrocardiagram graph paper rolls
    I left out all the duplicates, but want to add all the stuff I threw
    away recently...
            egg cartons, school lunch milk cartons, toilet paper tubes, paper towel
    tubes, old rolls of tattered posters, one gallon plastic water
    jugs,...since I have been spring cleaning, I also got rid of just about
    anything that I hadn't used in the last three years...like lesson
    plans! I know there is more, but I just went blank.
    Charlotte

    --
    Charlotte Griswold
    OakHill Middle School