Re: "automatic pilot"

From: Holly112
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 17:38:40 PDT

    In a message dated 05/18/2000 9:13:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    koordt writes:

    << 'm interested in getting much better as an art teacher, having, I think,
     this year begun to discover my style, or at least that, if there is a
     learning style for each child, there is a teaching style for each teacher.
     You can't be everyone for anyone without being yourself for you first and
     foremost. My question: what are the most valuable courses, where are they
     taught, and how much do they cost? >>

    It is my humble opinion, that the best thing you could do for yourself would
    be to join your state's Association of art teachers, if you have one, or the
    NAEA, and attend workshops thru them. I learned so much through them,
    especially the sharing of my colleague's lessons!!!!!!!!

    Holly :0)

    ---