Re: wanting Inspirational quotes.

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 17:08:48 PDT

    For some reason today, this quote really struck me! I made me think of
    my student teacher supervisor. She was a former English teacher that
    lived by rules. Before we started the term there was meeting to inform
    us what was expected of the student teachers. One student asked our
    supervisor if she had to wear suits (this was just last year, by the
    way). The supervisor replyed well dress nice, what Sandra has on is
    almost OK. I was wearing a jumper and nice t-shirt! When I commented
    that art was messy and that all clothes must be comfortable to move,
    etc. She said I should wear a nice dress with a smock (that covered the
    dress completely!) over it! Now why would I do that in the South. I
    would roast, wearing virtually 2 dresses and no one would even notice
    that I had a nice dress on! Comfort and washability are the only
    important issues for me. I think she had potential to be a member of
    administration.

    Thanks, Janice for the quotes. They will soon be part of a new hummock!

    Sandra in AL

    Janjarreau wrote:

    > Here are a whole bunch of quotes.
    > Janice
    > Quotes

    > "I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
    > --Gilda Radner

    ---