AP art

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 17:05:30 PDT

    I want very much to respond to questions about the AP program, but I am in
    the middle of my art show and time prevents me. I will have many things to
    say once I get through this.
    In the mean time, for those thinking of starting the program I suggest you
    review the requirements from the site:
    http://www.collegeboard.org/ap
    I am very interested in the International Baccalaurete program. From what
    I've read, it requires a lot more of the thinking process than AP. Any IB
    teachers out there?
    http://www.ibo.org

    didn't the last NAEA mailing include information and comparisons on AP and
    IB? Or did I read all of it somewhere else?

    Yes

    I also want to respond to the new question about "thinking outside the box."
    This is what I am all about and I have lots to say about our system
    preventing it.

    I just got home from school, will be there tomorrow and Saturday for the
    same lengthy hours. I have 100+ messages saved that I want to reply to.

    I will get to all of you.
    Patty

    ---