Re: Egg dying Kits

From: Janjarreau
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 16:12:22 PDT

    In a message dated 5/18/00 5:46:00 PM Central Daylight Time, kimberly
    writes:
    <<
     I want to do a fun sounding activity from Preschool Art, but I need dyed
     eggs. If I can't find one of those kits in the discount bin, does someone
     know how to dye them without the kit. Can I use food coloring, tempera
     paint?

    Check cake decorating supply stores or I think plain food coloring will do it.
    Janice

    ---