Re: thinking outside the box

From: Janjarreau
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 15:56:30 PDT

    In a message dated 5/18/00 5:06:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
    dsterner writes:

    <<
     I told the story of how my brother was moving boxes of CDs. He dropped a
    large box with dozens of CDs that were not in cases. He was heartbroken over
    the loss and wanted to know how to make use of CDs. The class brainstormed
    some ideas and they came up with 87 uses for the CDs. >>

    Jennifer and Deb,
        These are great ideas. I love this method of teaching. I found my
    middle school kids could not think or did not want to try.
    Janice

    ---