Re: Lichenstein packets in the mail!

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 14:24:14 PDT

    Jeannie,

    Thank you so much for the Lichenstein lesson packet. It looks great
    can't wait till the weekend so I can submerge myself into reading. I'm
    sending a check for you postage, time, and effort. Thanks again, you are
    wonderful! Next visit to Atlanta (home!) we need to meet and exchange
    more ideas! Sad I rarely get there and it's only 2 hours away!

    Sandra in AL

    ---