Re: pacific island art

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 10:40:27 PDT

    laurel@pure-guava.org.nz wrote:
    > so, what might be the best way to "show and tell" lesson plan
    > ideas/websites/etc. toss it on a website, or just email chunks as i find
    > them? suggestions?
    > let me know if people are interested in bringing in some pacific islands
    > stuff to satisfy their multicultural experience quotas, and bone up on
    > their geography.
    I would love this too. Either way is fine- I think it would be
    easier for you to have a web site and then post it. That way you
    won't be forever sending off files to people who straggle in.

    Laurel said:
    "if i get a job, i'll be glad to host any and all art teachers (or
    others) who
    would like to come stay and see some things. Iv'e managed to make
    some
    amazing connections with famous new zealand artists and wouldn't
    mind
    showing art people around. :)"

    If you need help setting them up, send the info and I can help you
    type them up. I would love to visit too, sounds like a great way to
    explore the world.
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---