Re: Pack-ratting

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 10:34:22 PDT

     What unusual items do you all have pack ratted away for future art
    projects
    > a box of small leather scraps
    > a box of small matboard scraps
    > big bag of easter grass
    > sheets of soft packing foam (that fruit comes in)
    > a box of pillow filler
    > baby food jars
    > brown paper bags
    > more paper towel tubes and toilet paper tubes than I can stand
    > mailing tubes
    > lots and lots of egg cartons
    Sounds like my house.I have the above and a whole lot more! It's
    good to know I'm not alone. What I have under my bed alone. I also
    use large plastic gift box containers which open on both ends for
    material etc.
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---