Re: Can do/Can't do (To Tom)

From: Andrea Dunmire (artshui)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 10:24:53 PDT

    Tom in Potter wrote:

    The presence of desk hummocks, especially the single
    >desk hummock is a sign of not only genius, but of personal forebearance,
    >acceptance of mortality, a deeply ironic sense of humor, and a quiet,
    >relaxed, intensity. These people are artists.

    Tom,
    I loved your insight into the genius/artistic mind.
    I will pass this onto my husband sho, due to ignorance on his part no doubt,
    feels that I am just "being lazy".

    I have hummocks EVERYWHERE!

    Andrea in Pa.
       - to contact me directly use artshui