From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 09:54:34 PDT

    Here is a template I use at the museum for classes. Under art production I
    include photographs of each step. I sit with my laptop on another table; do
    step one, take a picture, check the wording and continue till the project is
    done. We are making these into a notebook for classroom teachers who want to
    add art to their curriculum. Also I print out the art production part with
    the pictures for our hands-on table instructions. We tell people it is for
    the k-2 kids (we test our instructions for readability and target 3rd
    grade), but it also helps anyone else who has problems reading.
    Title
    Objectives
    Goal Objectives

    Resources Required

    Aesthetics

    Art History

    Art Criticism

    Art Production

    Procedures

    Introduction

    Resources
    Procedure
    Aesthetics

    Art Criticism

    Art History

    Art Production
    Materials

    *
    Procedure

    1.

    2.

    3.

    4.

    5.

    Evaluation
    Aesthetics

    Art History

    Art Criticism

    Art Production

    Title:

    Grade Level:

    Kimberly Herbert   Page 1            5/18/00

    ---