weaving lessons

From: Janjarreau
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 09:34:52 PDT

    Thank you to everybody that sent me lessons on weaving especially Jennifer
    Green and someone from AZ. I could not read the name. It looks like MWUITE.
    Thanks for all of the time you put into explaining it to me. I learned so
    much.
        I am finally through my 300 plus e-mails. I liked the I can/I can't
    thread, but the pack rat thread sounds good too. Yes, I confess, I am a
    hummock, hummer, mole hill and collector of junk I call stuff. My husband
    has another name for it I cannot say on the ring. Take care.
    Janice

    ---