Re: AP Studio Art

From: Janjarreau
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 09:13:14 PDT

    I have been sending out applications and resumes to all of the districts,
    private and public schools I am interested in. One opening I am aware of is
    APAC. Does anybody know anything about this? Both of my co-ops told me to
    go after this job. They said it was the "cream of the crop" art students
    from all of the schools in that particular district.
        I am FINALLY at the end of my 300 plus e-mails!
    Janice

    ---