FWD: Free software

From: Donald Peters (softsnow)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 08:49:50 PDT

    Received this in an e-mail. I thought some of you might like this utility as
    well!

    Hi,

    We Need You !
    Your vote counts for the SIAF People's Choice Awards, and if
    you vote now you will receive the Registered version of
    CoffeeCup GIF Animator for FREE ! ($30 for just one-click)

    Please visit our front page at:

    http://www.coffeecup.com

    Find the SIAF People's Choice Award logo and click it.

    Vote for us & others that are worthy of receiving this snazzy
    plexi-glass award. It's not all about the money for some software
    companies. It's about recognition from users for a job well done.

    Here's some other software we like and actually use at our
    office that you might want to consider for an award also:

    ICUII - Video Conferencing - Chat
    Winzip - Compression of Course
    Calypso - E-mail Client
    WinAmp - For Playing those MP3's
    Paint Shop Pro - It's The Best
    BJ's BlackJack - For our Handy Palm Pilots
    ICQ - Because everyone uses it

    Thanks and please vote soon. We may come to our senses and
    not give away GIF Animator anymore. (we are nutty this week)

    The CoffeeCup Team
    www.coffeecup.com