I'm a mooche'

From: Sea Pearly (seapearls_)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 08:05:55 PDT

    I had to laugh on another group some people were complaining about people
    asking for help, ideas and so on. "People are so lazy these days!"

    I am a mooch. I happily beg for any help anyone will give me. I think it
    makes me a better teacher though. I'm not lazy, I just think several heads
    are better than my one. I like the ideas and suggestions that I get from
    this group.

    Anyway I really appreciated this group lately. I am leaving my current
    position and it hurts. It is the right thing to do but it bothers me. you
    all have made me laugh.

    My admin goes bezerk over my little old mounds-"desk what desk? you mean
    there is a desk under there?"

    Anyway my discouragement has lifted as I dream of the next job and new
    projects and stuff that I can do!

    Thanks!

    Can I give you all a cyber hug!!!!!!!!

    Shar