shoe embellishment

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 07:05:11 PDT

    Before I was cut off of the digest (put on Lyris hold) - I thought someone
    might have sent in a question about shoe embellishment. I didn't know if
    the information had been shared, but recently saw an add in a magazine for a
    book on this subject, and information for the new contest.

    Entry form and information on contest:
    http://www.interweave.com/iwpsite/beadwork/Embellished%20Shoe/embshoe.htm

    If someone still needs information on the book, I can get it tonight -
    Ellen

    ---