Italy and "money belts"

From: Rosa Juliusdottir (rojul)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 11:09:53 PDT

    I always travel with one of these money belts ever since my bank gave me
    one years ago. It has an elastic waistband and is made out of soft suede
    and with a zipper on top and it lies flat against you and is not at all
    uncomfortable under your clothing. It is certainly more uncomfortable to
    loose all your important stuff while travelling.
    Best regards from the far north,
    Rosa

    ---