Re: Lesson Plans

From: Andrea Dunmire (artshui)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 05:40:03 PDT

    I would be greatly interested in viewing one of your lesson plan templates.
    Would Artie or Donna mind sharing? (Hope this wasn't asked before. I am
    very behind in reading the messages on this list. Open House art shows,
    installing a landscape, weddings, etc., etc.)

    > >>I made a nice template in my word processor and typed every lesson
    >plan I
    >have into a 'folder.' I just print them out and put them in the silly
    >when needed. Artie<<
    >Artie, me too :-) !!! I dislike plan books soooo much. The template
    >works great and is fast too!!!

    Andrea in Pa.
       - to contact me directly use artshui