Re: hummers

From: Artemis420
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 22:10:53 PDT

    In a message dated 5/17/00 4:13:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Rdunkelart writes:

    << The only time my hummocks stop reproducing is over the summer when all is
     boxed up and sealed with duck tape (so custodians can spit and polish my
    room)
     But once unleashed from the boxes the hummocks take on their promiscuous
     life style and all is out of control. What does one call their offspring -

     the beginning hummocks- Maybe hummers. <:>) Roberta

     --- >>
    Molehills to mountains?
    Artie

    ---