Re: AP Studio Art

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 18:59:16 PDT

    One of my professors told me about his daughter took an AP English
    course and passed. She still had to pay the tuition for the college to
    get the credit even after paying to take the exam. Personally, I think
    AP courses are great but the first year art classes are a great
    opportunity to get to know the professors and what they expect in their
    classes. My son is in AP this year and opted to not take the exam
    because he did not want the college credit. He wants to start at the
    beginning with the professors.

    Sandra in AL

    San D Hasselman wrote:

    > A word of caution about AP courses. Not all colleges accept AP courses college
    > credit, especially art schools.

    ---