Re: pacific island art

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 17:51:58 PDT

    In a message dated 5/17/00 4:43:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    laurel@pure-guava.org.nz writes:

    << ve been gathering info and material for my own lessons to take back home,
     and was wondering if the people on this list would be interested if i
     shared. so far ive done work with fiji, samoa, cook islands, and maori
     (new zealand). very interesting stuff. >>

    Yes please share - small chunks on e-mail would be great for me. Roberta

    ---