RE: Italy

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 17:14:51 PDT

    Opps. I meant to mention that even with a eppi kit it wasn't uncomfortable.
    The only problem I had was with security, since it was an eppi kit with a
    syringe I had to answer questions each time (except for in Greece) Now I
    carry I copy of the prescription, and a note from my doctor explaining its
    use.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator