Re: pacific island art

From: Heather Leal (rayleal)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 17:01:28 PDT

    Most definitely interested and just a bit jealous of your time exploring
    islands while I have been exploring my crowded and worn out classroom. A
    webpage would be great for me- easy to store link, always handy. So whatever
    works for you is really the question. I appreciate the info being offered.
    Heather

    laurel@pure-guava.org.nz wrote:

    > speaking of travel...
    >
    > ive been exploring the pacific islands