pacific island art

From: laurel@pure-guava.org.nz
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 16:44:07 PDT

    speaking of travel...

    ive been exploring the pacific islands and their cultures for 4 months
    now, and plan to stay here for at least 3 more...

    ive been gathering info and material for my own lessons to take back home,
    and was wondering if the people on this list would be interested if i
    shared. so far ive done work with fiji, samoa, cook islands, and maori
    (new zealand). very interesting stuff.

    if so, what might be the best way to "show and tell" lesson plan
    ideas/websites/etc. toss it on a website, or just email chunks as i find
    them? suggestions?

    let me know if people are interested in bringing in some pacific islands
    stuff to satisfy their multicultural experience quotas, and bone up on
    their geography.

    -L

    ---