Re: can do/can't do

From: Paulette Keck (tcsfp)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 16:24:53 PDT

    I often think I need to
    >take a time management class, but deep at heart I know it would make no
    >difference.

    Stephanie-

    my mom has done everything in her power to organize me since i was old
    enough to create clutter. gadgets, classes, suggestions... AAAGGGHHHH.
    its never done any good. i have finally come to terms with it, but i wonder
    if others ever will. its so reaffirming to hear i'm not the only one, as my
    principal would have me believe.

    paulette