Re: MPEG movies / solved

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 16:21:46 PDT

    Donna in Texas found out how to solve my movie problem.

    Thank you Donna, I just went through the steps you describe (modified a bit)
    and it worked. When I clicked on an Mpeg movie It came up right in the
    Netscape Window. I had a total white background and had only the quicktime
    screen in view. Minor problem, how do I delete the video after I watch
    it without
    getting rid of the web page the link was on ? Sorry, I'm so dumb. But
    hey I'm not
    going to worry about it till Mid summer when I get back from Taos.
    Tomorrow I'm
    bring a PC "real computer" home from school so I can familiarize myself
    with it and teach
    kids how to build web pages and do power point on it. But that is on
    hold till mid summer
    as well. Thanks again for the help and do enjoy your summer.
                                                    Woody, Back in ole KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan