Re: recycled art

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 16:18:18 PDT

    In a message dated 5/17/00 9:44:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    dmortl writes:

    << I'm teaching a recycled art class this summer and am looking for some
    fresh
     ideas. >>

    Kalaeidoscopes or rainsticks from paper towel tubes. Milk jug cows and pigs.
    Take multiple milk jugs and arrange into very large sculptures - spray paint
    or gesso and decorate. Saw that one at MAEA art conference. They also did
    smaller ones
    for individual porcupines etc. My school frowns on recycled stuff - too much
    junk
    They throw out my treasures over the summer unless I have it disguised as
    something important .or hidden out of sight. Have fun.. Roberta

    ---