Re: hummers

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 16:12:35 PDT

    In a message dated 5/17/00 9:27:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    buerklej.fl.us writes:

    << To me, the amazing thing about hummocks is how quickly they reproduce. >>

    The only time my hummocks stop reproducing is over the summer when all is
    boxed up and sealed with duck tape (so custodians can spit and polish my room)
    But once unleashed from the boxes the hummocks take on their promiscuous
    life style and all is out of control. What does one call their offspring -
    the beginning hummocks- Maybe hummers. <:>) Roberta

    ---