Re: AP Studio Art

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 15:57:05 PDT

    Advanced Placement- you have to get an add-on to your certificate in GA to
    teach it. DOn't know about the other states. Maybe someone can let us know
    how they did it. Here we have to take a class that is only offered once a
    year (about 1 week after school is out) and only in studio art. If you want
    to teach AP art history art, the only close enough place to do it is in
    Jacksonville, FL.