Re: Italy

From: Paulette Keck (tcsfp)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 15:42:32 PDT

    to yet one more person other than me going to italy, (sigh....)

    BF,

    i don't use a regular money belt, but i use the one that goes around your
    neck. passport, traveller's checks, credit cards, cash, etc. it works
    great. its soft, thin, and completely adjustable in length so its not
    uncomfortable. and of course, its easy to keep safe since you tend to notice
    if someone's about to reach down your shirt, you know?

    the best advice i can give is to not look like you're worried. you can't
    help but look like a tourist, but keep a watchful eye, hands on your
    belongings, and don't forget to enjoy the sights!

    have a great time!
    paulette