Re: Can do/Can't do

From: Janjarreau
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 14:34:36 PDT

    In a message dated 5/14/00 7:30:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
    Iteachart7 writes:

    << All of you who think you can't "DO" math, find someone who can and ask
     them to teach you. It's never too late to learn.
     In mathmatical harmony....
        This is true. I had to get tutored in algebra and geometry to pass the
    math part of the Praxis. I spent about 80 hours with a math computer program
    and went to a professor with any problems. I painted him a Hugh pastel
    painting of geometric shapes for a gift. He loved it and I was thankful to
    finally learn math.
        I never learned ceramics b/c the ceramic professor went on sabbatical the
    year I was set to take it. Now I will be getting in on some workshops to
    learn it. I can do sculpture. I am just learning water color, but can do
    oil and acrylic. I can do cake decorating. I taught the Wilton method for
    10 years and have 350 cake pans. My portraits tend to look caricature
    because of my cake decorating background.