No Messages this weekend

From: NMoore9017
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 16:42:31 PDT

    Hey everybody,
        I have received no Artsednet messages for two days and wonder what's
    going on. Attempted to rejoin Artsednet just in case I had been taken off
    the list and they said I was already a member, but still no messages. Is
    there something going on that I don't know about? Or could there be
    something possibly wrong with AOL? I really miss all the informative
    feedback.

    Nina

    ---