Your membership on artsednet has been put on hold

From: Lyris (lyris)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 03:36:29 PDT

    This email message is to notify you that your membership to artsednet
    has been put on "hold".

    This means that you will not receive mail from 'artsednet'.

    Your subscription has been held because at least 3 recent messages have been
    either bounced by your email system, or could not be delivered at all.

    Your membership can be restored to "normal", by sending the command "unhold"
    to lyris

    Note that if your email address continues to reject mail your subscription will
    once again be "held".

    You may want to contact the people responsible for your electronic mail to determine
    why your email address has been having trouble.

    ---For your information, a non-delivery report is included below:

    ---

    Mail Transaction log:

    Sending email to: hm-aen.edu DNS lookup of 'web1.pub.getty.edu' did not succeeed.

    ---

    Message body:

    Return-Path: <acarolan.us> Message-Id: <LYR4261-12117-2000.04.28-22.28.37--hm-aen#web1.pub.getty.edu> X-Sender: acarolan.us Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 01:09:39 -0400 To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet> From: Ann Carolan <acarolan.us> Subject: Re: kids are contagious!!! In-Reply-To: <fc.3b9aca00ad6093ef3b9aca00ad6093ef.165f9.us > Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" List-Unsubscribe: <leave-artsednet-@lists.getty.edu> Reply-To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet> Precedence: bulk

    Roberta Hope you're feeling better today. I recommend the flu shot. 3 years ago I had 10 sinus infections/flu symptoms; 2 years ago I had 11; last year I broke down and got a shot. I had 1 or 2 flu bouts. This year 2 small episodes, 1 sinus infection. The proof is in the pudding. ann

    ---