Re: scissor demonstration

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John Hinkel (shinkel)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:11:13 -0600

I have been using Hi Glo scissors for the past four years. I like them
because they cut all the way out to the tip, can be for left or right
handed, and open wide to use for scoring paper, which Fiskars do not.
They come in pointed or blunt . I use the pointed ever with my K - 2.
If you get a chance try them. I buy them here in St. Louis at Bradburns
and would use no others and I don't know stock in the company.

Sue