What are your thoughts on the dust that's created in a roomful of kids
drawing with soft pastels? It looks awfully cloudy in my room last week
Liz in rural NY
Sharon wrote: > You are right to caution about dryer lint. As I remember, > the problem with lint is the small particles in the dust. > Very simply put, any particle smaller than .2 microns goes > easily into the lungs and stays there. Scar tissue develops > around it and interferes with the function of the lungs. > This is how asbestos does it's damage. !