paper mache

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:34:10 EST

I use powdered wallpaper paste or Wheat paste for paper mache. It is strong
and easy to mix small amounts or large amounts. Only problem I find is that it
sours after a couple of days so I only mix what we can use in a day or two. I
even teach jr. and sr. high students to mix their own in Cool Whip containers.