Re: Great art student but oh so slow

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:28:46 -0600

Deadlines are a fact of life. Students who are slow need to figure out ways
to compensate for that handicap. If it means put in more time or work before
class without others around then plan for that. I tell my students that time
management is one of the things they will work on in art.
Even artist who receive commissions must have some sort of time limit. If an
artist is so wealthy that they can afford to play with time - great for them.
But the majority of the world has the clock ticking at their backs.

MaryB ( Hope you convention goers got to see the Art Across Amercia photos at
the convention!)