Re: Drawing Software for elementary drawing on an IBM?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Judy Potter (Judy_Potter)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:34:52 -0600

Congratulations Sue!

If your new computer is equiped with a CD ROM drive, most newer CD's are dual
platform. This means they will run on both Macitosh and IBM. For younger
children, the best graphics program has been Kid Pix for many years. There
newest version is a CD called Kid Pix Studio. New out this year are two new CD's
that I can also recommend for the early childhood age group. They are: Disney's
Magic Artist and IBM's Crayola Make a Masterpiece. All three also have the added
feature of creating technology portfolios of the children's work, either
individually or as a group. Hope this is helpful.

Judy Potter
JD-Potter
ArtExpress
www.mprojects.wiu.edu/art/
Subject: Drawing Software for elementary drawing on an IBM?
From: PicasoLovr at Internet
Date: 3/26/99 8:18 PM

Congratulate me,

I just got a Gateway 2000 with Windows 95. This is a big step from my
Apple
IIGS with no brain. I'm interested in purchasing some drawing software for the
kids in elementary school. Anyone have any ideas? I'm a Mac Addict at heart,
so I don't know what's out there for the IBM. Printshop, I have, but it
doesn't offer any creative possiblities. Anything out there worth purchasing
on CD rom or diskettes for creative drawing?

Thanks,

Sue