Re: Request for glaze recipe

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jasmine Preston (jdp30)
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:14:23 -0600

The clay is stoneware. Probably, I used the wrong terminology. Do you
know of any glaze recipes that will fire at cone 05? Obviously, I am a
novice. In the past, I have always used pre-mixed glazes. At this school,
I am having to use chemicals and recipes that once fired out nicely at cone
05 and now are not. I am in a hurry and have many pots to glaze. I am
looking for basic recipes that I can make in large quantities.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jasmine
jdp30