RE: 3rd Grade Lesson idea ?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:49:45 -0500

How about designs using the positive and negative spaces of them (like by
using silhouettes)? Or-could you tie it in with some art history, e.g.
pictures of people using them as in The Gleaners, Brueghel's works, etc.
Maybe do pictures of people using these implements. How about a collage?
Third grade makes it kind of hard, but I would love to have farm implements
in my high school classroom to use for still life arrangements and design
projects. Linda in NC