Re: 3rd Grade Lesson idea ?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:00:25 -0500

LiteSal wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> A third grade teacher colleague of mine, left a note on my desk this
> morning, asking how I feel about doing an art lesson dealing with "farm
> implements." I am truly uninspired and, therefore, don't know how I feel
> about it!! Any ideas?
>
> Thanks, Leah

Okay call me ignorant but- when you say farm implements just what
are you referring too??
Sheep? or Tractors???? Maybe you could see just what they are doing
in class and relate it not necessarily to Farm but instead to -
fences- sculpture- landscape-meadows- rural planning, Woven
straw.Hmmmm
Sandra Barrick
astroboy