Re: Great art student but oh so slow

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Salvador Wilcox (salvador_wilcox)
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 13:51:34 PST

Gail--I don't think the amount of time a student spends on a project is
really that important, unless your curriculum mandates that students do
a specified amount of projects. If they are "creative art students who
do their work all the time" then really don't have a problem. Is the
number of projects important?

Salvador Wilcox