RE: Elementary Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:46:07 -0500

I love reading all levels - there is too much I pass on to other teachers.
I also like to know what some of my students might experience in high school
(I teach 4-8) and most importantly - I think many of the things are
applicable for many levels and that lots of the things listed can be
adapted to many ages.
Ellen