Web-Authoring (was: artsednet-digest V2 #1307)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Walter Krueger (wkrueger)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:40:25 -0800

At 9:51 PM -0500 3/17/99, Mbert886 wrote:
>I teach elementary art grades 1-5. I am currently designing a web page for
>classroom which includes a student gallery. I am using Netscape Composer.
>anybody had success with other web authoring programs? I am working on Mac

YES, a great question and I have a great answer!

Go get "PageSpinner" from Sweden. It is shareware and well worth the
price! It's free to download and you can compare it to Netscape Composer.
I've tried others and think Pagespinner is the best.

Pagespinner is at:
<http://www.algonet.se/~optima/pagespinner.html>

Also, it never hurts to know HTML, then, even when you use an authoring
tool, you'll have an appreciation as to what is going on.

All the best....

Walter Krueger, Portland OR USA

  • Reply: Olejarz2: "Re: Web-Authoring (was: artsednet-digest V2 #1307)"