Mini blind slats

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MarshArt
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:53:00 EST

In a message dated 3/16/99 8:41:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
awilschk.us writes:

> Weavers use the slats from miniblinds to separate warp bundles at the
> beginning of weavings. Ann in Michigan (a sometime weaver)

Why not try to use them IN weaving as the warp "threads". Kids can use all
types of materials for the wefts like colored wire, jute, yarn, fabric strips,
grasses, cplored posterboard strips.

Perhaps you can figure out a way to do a weaving in the round with them
since they have enough substance to stand upright.

Marsha