Re: New member / and Picasso project

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:46:10 -0500

Welcome to the list. I am familiar with your books. I think you'll
be a great asset to this list. Our range is diverse. My question to
you-
I am working on two books- although one is on hold at the moment-
How do you find the time to work on them? Did you have young
children when you started? Any tips to utilize time? I've worked
with kids as an art teacher for the past 15 years and also as a
preschool teacher for 10 of those 15-, in various environments-
private school-museum and at home doing private lessons. my problem
is-I am S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D too far! Can you feel it???? well maybe
not that far. Right now I'm working in a preschool and have just
finalized teaching a multicultural/art/music/science program for
next year. I usually stay up till 1 or 2 am (since I am a painter
and could only work on the book after kids went to sleep) but I
think it will have to change.HA HA :D Oh yes-I have two boys ages 5
(last week) and 8.

Anyone else with publishing experience can also send in their tips!
Thanks,
Sandra Barrick
astroboy