RE: wondering about artsednet reception

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:29:12 -0600

FYI TO ALL: The Getty reception will be held on Friday, March 26 at 7:00
P.M. in the Washington Hilton Terrace Level Conservatory. I don't think
I'll be able to be there due to a prior commitment so please stop and say Hi
at the Sax booth! Judy

http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay Broadwater [kbroadwater]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 1999 10:33 AM
To: jnagel
Subject: wondering about artsednet reception

Judy-
I don't know if you know this but numerous people have asked when and
where is the artsednet reception going to be at the NAEA. I thought you
might know or at least know who to ask. I am interested in meeting some
of the folks that I have been conversing with for many months now!
Thankyou, Kay Broadwater