Re: Dr. Atl and viewing Fantasia...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 06:30:40 -0500

This is what I do - just show the segment that is pertinent to the
lesson. In our district, we can show any full length movie by filling
out a form listing the title, producer, etc., explaining how it relates
to a lesson, and attach a complete lesson plan. This must have something
to do with a CYA for using copywrited info for educational purposes.
BTW - Sharon, Thanks for the info on Dr. Atl's paintings. I'm intrigued
and will keep an eye peeled for them.
Linda