Re: NEA's bad behavior

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Carolan (acarolan.us)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:50:29 +0000

Dear NEA members,
(I would like to add some information to message below by EVasso)
: Many of us may not know the crimes against human rights committed in Chiapas. This
is a major hot spot for Amnesty International as well as "Witness for Peace"
efforts. Many people risk their lives to witness to the atrocities committed to the
indigent people there by the government.

Please help us understand the situation.
ann carolan